This is the second video segment from Mr. Stolyarov’s Fourth Enlightenment Salon. Watch the first segment here.
On July 8, 2018, during his Fourth Enlightenment Salon, Gennady Stolyarov II, Chairman of the U.S. Transhumanist Party, invited John Murrieta, Bobby Ridge, and Dr. Bill Andrews for an extensive discussion about transhumanist advocacy, science, health, politics, and related subjects.
Topics discussed during this installment include the following:
• Why genetically modified organisms (GMOs) are mostly good for you, and most negative perceptions of GMOs should really just be directed at the corporate practices of one company but not genetic modification as a whole.
• What technologies are already aiding the disabled and dramatically extending their capabilities in daily life.
• The role of genetics in longevity and the future of somatic genome editing.
• What the scientific evidence suggests regarding the impact of caloric restriction in humans and other primates.
• CBD and cannabinoids: separating the evidence from the marketing.
• Sierra Sciences’ history of testing over a million compounds for effects on telomerase induction.
• Why artificial sweeteners also should not be maligned, and there is no scientific evidence of their harms.
Join the U.S. Transhumanist Party for free, no matter where you reside by filling out an application form that takes less than a minute. Members will also receive a link to a free compilation of Tips for Advancing a Brighter Future, providing insights from the U.S. Transhumanist Party’s Advisors and Officers on some of what you can do as an individual do to improve the world and bring it closer to the kind of future we wish to see.