Mr. Stolyarov was a delegate to the Nevada State Republican Convention. The Convention was both extremely successful and extremely frustrating. Ron Paul won 22 of Nevada’s 28 delegate slots, and Ron Paul supporters were overwhelmingly voted in as Nevada’s National Committeeman and Committeewoman. The Convention’s business was concluded, and the fiasco of the 2008 Convention was avoided.
Mr. Stolyarov gives a first-hand account of his experiences as a delegate – commenting on both the encouraging and the appalling aspects of this event.
– “Ron Paul’s Maine, Nevada, and Iowa Victories (Despite Romney Dirty Tricks)” – Brian Doherty – Reason Magazine
– Open Thread on The Daily Paul Regarding the Nevada Convention
– “An Open Letter to John R. Phillippe, RNC Counsel, Regarding the Nevada State Republican Convention” – G. Stolyarov II – May 3, 2012
– “May 5, 2012 Nevada GOP Convention [RAW VIDEO]” (Giving a good idea of the credentialing mishap on May 5)
– “Ron Paul KRNV 4 Changing of the Guard in Sparks Nevada 5/5/12”
– “5-5-12 Future President Ron Paul’s speech at Nevada GOP convention! Introduction by wife“