As a proponent of attaining indefinite human longevity through the progress of medical science and technology, Mr. Stolyarov is frequently asked to address key questions about the effects that indefinite life extension would have on human incentives, behaviors, and societies. Here, he offers his outlook on what some of these impacts would be.
The specific questions addressed are the following:
1. What would be the benefits of life extension?
2. What drawbacks would life extension pose?
3. Would governments ban indefinite life extension if it is achieved?
– “Impacts of Indefinite Life Extension: Answers to Common Questions” – Essay by G. Stolyarov II
– Death is Wrong – Illustrated Children’s Book by G. Stolyarov II