On Saturday, March 21, 2015, Gennady Stolyarov II and Wendy Stolyarov co-hosted the first segment of the Movement for Indefinite Life Extension (MILE) Demonstration between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time.
The second MILE Demonstration segment, hosted by Roen Horn and Desiree Duffy, is available here.
Description: “We are for awareness that bio-sciences and technologies have opened up the option of expediting a world effort to make gains toward eradicating the roots and diseases of aging, and other forms of involuntary death. Our lives are in our hands, and we must act with urgency.”
Find out more on the MILE Demonstration Facebook page.
– “Paul Sandford McGlothin” – Wikipedia
– Living the CR Way – Website
– Death is Wrong – Illustrated children’s book on indefinite life extension by Gennady Stolyarov II and Wendy Stolyarov –
– “The Aristotelian Golden Mean as Conducive to Good Health in the Pursuit of Life Extension” – Article by Gennady Stolyarov II
– A History of Life-Extensionism in the Twentieth Century by Ilia Stambler
– “Ending Aging” Song by Paul Steven Thompson – Noelternative
– Art by Elitanna (Valentinia Korshunakova)
– Roy Carl Stanley – US House Candidate – Green Party of Texas
– Roy Carl Stanley on Twitter